Well, another 4th of July has gone and passed and I was thinking on our drive to San Diego this weekend, that we've had some pretty fun memories of the 4th. Our very first holiday spent together was 4th of July...which was just days after we met...I think I am safe to say that was probably the weekend we began to fall in love - kinda mushy, I know, but very true. :) I am not sure if I love this holiday because it happens to be in my favorite month and 4 days away from my birthday (it's like a pre-birthday celebration) or if it's just a fun day to play in the sun, drink some cold beers and just have a good 'ole time!? I guess I will choose, all of the above and leave you with a little Independance Daze....
This was our first 4th of July together in San Diego - Circa '06
Haha! 4th of July spent with the Wood's & Priest's - we got to watch the fireworks from the roof!
U.S.A. Rocks!! '08 was spent with the Murdoch's, Nugen's and Walke's. It was nice celebrating America with our closest friends!!
2009 we were feelin' fine at the Nugen's house...and that is the only year I don't have a picture of us...however I remember it being a good time and we had our own little firework show in thier culdesac! Here's a picture from '08 it's of Bengy and Marc (oh Tyler is in there too!) and I couldn't resist!
This year we took it back to San Diego, where we spent it with my Cousin Kelly, my little Cousin Sienna, and our friend Noelle...we found a nice place on the Mission Bay and watched all the different firework shows. Suprisingly, it was a very cold weekend, and the sun didn't come out to play. Major bummer. However, we still had a fun time and it's always nice to get out of town for a while to visit friends and family! Here are some of my favs from this year's Independace Day.
Sienna loves her "Uncle Marc", she even said to me "No this is my Marc!" lol!
Sienna enjoying all the fireworks. :)
I hope you all had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

1 comment:
Such a great weekend! The sun is STILL not out! BOO! can't wait to see you guys again :)
Post a Comment