
On Thursday, we got another opportunity to hear Baby B's heartbeat. This time we didn't leave questioning if we heard it or not....we heard it loud and clear. It was incredible, amazing and filled us with so much excitement!
I now have my 2nd blood test to do and we scheduled our first ultrasound! So, stay tuned to find out what we're having. The baby sex pool is about 50/50. ;)
Good things about my 2nd Trimester thus far:
• I only gained 1 lbs since my last visit a month ago, which def. boosted my self esteem.
• I'm back at the gym and making it to my favorite class: Body Pump! It felt so good to have energy and to get my sweat on!
• It's starting to warm up so I can live in dresses instead of uncomfortable pants!
I'm 16 weeks today and the baby is the size of an Avocado....we'll call it our little guacamole for the week.
Oh! And I can't forget to mention....Marc received "Employee of the Month" this month!

He got this awesome framed certificate, a $50 bonus AND an awesome parking spot for the whole month! Not to mention he's the 5th person to receive this honor (they started this award this season) and the first guy from the Golf Department to get it. I'm so proud of him and I know how hard he works, so it's much deserved. :)
Amber
Posted by BlogPress

2 comments:
Aww, i love it. Our little guacamole! Can't wait to find out the sex!!
ooh! That made me want to have guacamole!
Post a Comment