Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

a new beginning.

Well, I have finally made myself get on this blog and do a post. Times passes way too fast and although I think I can keep all of our special moments in my memory bank. I soon realized that I'm getting "mommy brain" and can't remember much these days. I finally can understand where my mom is coming from when she says that we didn't tell her, but we really did! ;) Sorry, I've given you so much grief mommy...but I will try to be more sympathetic from now on!

With that said...I'm also going to start posting more often, however I am not going to worry about grammar or getting everything out I would like to...I'm going to use this blog like it's meant to be used, as a journal of our experiences and milestones. Even if that's a couple sentences here and there. I think this approach will be less intimidating and I'll get more out of this project than striving for perfection. Cuz, lets be honest, I don't have time now and I am certain when our bun is done cookin', I will have less time. ;)

1 comment:

Jess said...

...it's true. I have even MORE respect for my mom after becoming a Mommy. =)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik