Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boys and their Toys

I'm not sure how your better half is...but my hubs loves his toys, especially when A. it's a NEW toy and, B. the new toy has anything to do with a board.
Last week Marc went with me to a work event, and as I rushed home to pick him up, I ran inside and noticed this big long box, but didn't have a clue why Marc's name was on the package?? In a frenzy to get out the door, Jeff says "Did you see Marc's stick!?"...Umm...What??!! (not what I excepted my Father-in-Law to ask...ummm...ever. haha!) In total confusion I shook my head and as I ran out the door he tried to explain but I'll i got was, "He'll show you with his board." As I got into the truck, I immediately asked Marc about his "stick". Thus the mystery of this stick was solved. My lovely husband has been on this health kick, not only by eating better but he's also been working on his fitness AND apparently he's been researching this new toy called the Kahuna Big Stick. He says it's totally for working out, but I think he got it for more of a fun factor. ;) I mean, who am I to judge when I get just as excited for a new purse and say, "I really needed it" when I really mean it was cute and I wanted it. Anywho, this Kahuna Stick is made for long-board skateboards, so it's like paddle boarding, but on land! Funny thing is, Marc's riding my long board I got for my 21st Birthday (I'm glad someone is using it!). So, ever since Marc got his new toy, he's been asking me to take some video of him so he can share it with the Kahuna Big Stick facebook page....tonight I finally got home before the sun went down to take some video of him in action. It's actually really neat to watch and Marc claims it's a great workout! Enjoy the videos...Oh! and Ride Hard and Carry a Big Stick! ;p





His feet are switched on this one (that's why he's going slow), but I just love his smile at the end of the video so I had to post it. ;)

Celeb spotting!! Looks like Matthew McConaughey has a Kahuna Big Stick too!!

1 comment:

Allison Elaine said...

haha. That is so great! love it!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik