Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Friends & Foodies Forever

About a year ago, my friends Stephanie and Jessica started a food blog for our close girlfriends to post our favorite reciepes on...well, not being the best cook, I don't really post a lot, but Jess and Steph do! They have some really yummy dishes and easy receipes any "non-cook" can follow. Marc and I just got back from a 4-day vacation in Newport Beach (that post to come soon) and came back to a "room-mate" free house. I'm not really sure why we cook more when they are away, but we do and one night I ended up making a favorite dish of mine - Chicken Salad Wraps. I thought this would be a good post for our Foodie Blog and a perfect opportunity to introduce it to you! Here it is folks - friendsfoodiesforever.blogspot.com go check it out, you never know you might find something you'll want to try!

Bon appetit!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik